• The experience of multinational companies;
• What are the biggest ESG challenges and how companies deal with them (implementation, reporting);
• Sustainability projects and practices (examples of strategies that are already working);
• Who pays the price for a sustainable business, and in what way.
Counterpoint: The position of companies, which will pay a high price for their transition to sustainability.
13:30 - 13:45
Kaufland Bulgaria – the experience of the company
13:45 - 14:00
EIB green bond purchase programme – Presentation by Pilar Solano
14:00 - 14:20
In Action: Lecture by Chrisa Pagitsas
14:20 - 15:00
Discussion with Chrisa Pagitsas
15:00 - 15:20
AI for Sustainable Future
15:20 - 15:35
Mastercard – the experience of the company
15:35 - 16:00
Innovations and sustainability
• The companies’ experience;
• How the application of ESG practices provokes a leap in innovation;
• How do the messages reach the mass consumer and is there a change in the culture of consumption?;
• B2B – the solutions;
• Banks as a regulator of the process;
• Sustainability Academy - how the education system prepares sustainability specialists.
Counterpoint: Are customers willing to pay more for products with added sustainable value and how does this reflect on companies' marketing strategies?
16:00 - 17:00
ESG leaders - Award ceremony & Cocktail
ESGnews.bg is the first comprehensive ESG media platform in Bulgaria. Part of the group of Economic.bg.