ESG & Friends 2023
RegistrationSofia Tech Park
• The experience of multinational companies;
• What are the biggest ESG challenges and how companies deal with them (implementation, reporting);
• Sustainability projects and practices (examples of strategies that are already working);
• Who pays the price for a sustainable business, and in what way.
Counterpoint: The position of companies, which will pay a high price for their transition to sustainability.
Kaufland Bulgaria – the experience of the company
EIB green bond purchase programme – Presentation by Pilar Solano
In Action: Lecture by Chrisa Pagitsas
Discussion with Chrisa Pagitsas
AI for Sustainable Future
Mastercard – the experience of the company
Innovations and sustainability
• The companies’ experience;
• How the application of ESG practices provokes a leap in innovation;
• How do the messages reach the mass consumer and is there a change in the culture of consumption?;
• B2B – the solutions;
• Banks as a regulator of the process;
• Sustainability Academy - how the education system prepares sustainability specialists.
Counterpoint: Are customers willing to pay more for products with added sustainable value and how does this reflect on companies' marketing strategies?